cyber day 8

The transition from regular school, where we have our teachers right next to us if we have any problems and having traditional tests and classwork to not having any hands on help and everything online has been a big change. I am someone who always needs reassurance if I am doing something right, so not having my teacher there to make sure I'm doing the assignment right has been a struggle for me. I have emailed my teachers for help, but it has never seemed to help. Sometimes the workload can be more then we normally do in school or it just feels like more to me because we are at home, but I know that the teachers are under a lot of stress and they are doing the best the can to keep up with grading and posting assignments every morning. Integrity is something that we all need to maintain doing this time because we should all be treating it like regular school, even though sometimes it can be tempting to cheat. I am hoping that this can come to an end soon, so we can return to school and finish out freshmen year!

Comments

  1. I completely agree with everything you had to say, Lilly. I know you guys are working hard and are being asked to "self-teach." But keep in mind that you can email me any time and I will do my best to get back to you right away. It's not the same as being in the classroom again, but we are all trying to make this work.

    In the meantime, enjoy your break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In truth there is no known pharmaceutical cure for Diabetes, but the good news is 'Diabetes is cured naturally by herbal medicine and with the right herbal proportion.
    Doctors told my husband no cure, and still advised him not to research that he won't succeed and never offered him a solution. Thanks to the media and internet where I found Dr James @ drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com who is an African Roots and Herbal practitioner. I saw testimonials and we decided to give it a trial and thank God today my husband is Diabetes-free and he had said bye to pharmaceutical drugs for good  After I saw these changes in 2019, I told some people I know about  Dr. James herbal mix medicine in west Africa , they used it and told others about it and the good news about Dr.James herbal healings keeps spreading.
    As interesting as this is, Dr.James has cure for diseases like Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresS sclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis,Lupus,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer, HIV/AIDS, Herpes Virus,Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid. just reach him on his Email  [drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com]. 

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

western civ day 1

cyber day 14