cyber day 4

The first week of cyber week went very well. I have been waking up at a good time, for the most part and getting my work done by around 1 or 2 o'clock every day. Some of the work for other classes can be pretty difficult due to the fact that the teacher is not next to us for a guide and sometimes emailing back and forth can be pretty confusing. I would much rather be in school with my friends learning then having to do it all online, but there is not much we can do about that. I am very thankful that I have great teachers that are trying to make this transition as smooth as possible. I am hoping that we will be able to go back to school this year because I am really enjoying my time at John Carroll and it being cut short by something so devastating is really sad. I hope that as cyber school continues into next week it will keep going well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

cyber day 8

western civ day 1

cyber day 14